Dr Juliana Licinic van Walstijn, Junior Academy of Music co-ordinator
email@example.com or phone 02890 975013
From time to time we are looking to appoint tutors and join JAM teaching staff team.
- Have experience in individual and group music teaching
- Be familiar with Kodaly and Orff approach to music teaching
- Be willing to work with a diverse age groups of pupils (age 4-17)
- Be available on Saturdays and flexible in terms of working hours
- Have a university degree in Music or equivalent professional experience
If available, the post could be renewed on an annual basis and the remuneration is £23 per hour.
Interviews will be with shortlisted candidates and arranged as agreed.
All considered candidates will be subject to AccessNI check.