INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: UNDERSTANDING BACH'S B-MINOR MASS
Belfast, 2-4 November 2007
All the prices given are in Pound Sterling (£). Here is
the link to the registration booking form.
|before September 1st, 2007 --
on / after September 1st, 2007 -- £ 195
The typical fees are shown above, which includes the following:
- Discussion Book, Volume 1 contains the speakers' papers in full
(356 pages), which will be sent to the registered delegates by 1 October, enabling the
participants to peruse them in advance of the symposium.
- Discussion Book, Volume 2 contains a selected unpublished
articles as well as hard-to-get scholarly articles on the B-minor Mass (155 pages). It
will also be sent to the registered delegates by 1 October.
Discussion Books, vol.1 and 2
- Admission to all the symposium sessions including exhibition and posters.
- Tea/Coffee breaks on Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November.
- Buffet Dinner on Friday 2nd and Sunday 4th November.
- Buffet Lunch on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November.
- Symposium Reception on Saturday, 3rd November.
- Symposium Banquet on Saturday, 3rd November.
- Evening Concerts [currently in negotiation] on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd
- Notes for Exhibition "Bach’s B-minor Mass
performed in the foreign lands".
This colour publication describes the
highlight of the unique exhibition of some of the key resources for
researchers working in the field of the reception history of Bach's B-minor
Mass in various parts of the world.
- A concert ticket (in a reserved area) of the B-minor Mass by the
Dunedin Consort on 4 November at the Clonard Monastery.
- A return bus trip from Queen's University to the Clonard Monastery on 4
- Concert Programme of the B-minor Mass, to be performed by the
- Admission to the party after the concert.
Discounts are offered to:
- Accompanying person = £ 40 sharing the printed matters with the
- Student = £ 20. To claim it, please provide a brief supporting
statement from your supervisor.
You can pay less if you do not intend to attend all the sessions, which you
can specify in the registration form.
Note that all travel and accommodation
arrangements are to be made by delegates, according to individual preference. We
have negotiated a discount with a range of accommodations
for which we can make reservation on your behalf. Please see the symposium website for further information.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Before 31 August 2007 --- Full Refund.
- Before 15 October 2007 --- Refund the portion of food, drink and
concert, but not the portion of symposium fees (£49.50/79.50), as discussion books will have
already been sent to you.
- After 15 October 2007 ----- No Refund.
Registration forms (Word file)
You can customise the form to suit your needs.
Further instructions are given in the form.
Last updated on 17 October 2007